Friday 17 May
This event is not only a great opportunity for the community to come together, compete and have fun, but it is also an opportunity to raise funds for our SU QLD School Chaplaincy Program.
Do you have a Chaplaincy Service that you would like to support? You do not need to be super fit to participate in this activity, in fact, just a few things are required:
- You form a team of up to 10 people. You can form more than one team.
- The team will ride for 30 minutes and each person can take turns riding. So you choose how long you ride for.
- Find people to sponsor your ride.
- The event only takes about 2 hours of your time from start to finish.
Please note that this year the event will run on a Friday afternoon through to evening:
- Primary schools and adult groups at 5pm
- Youth Groups and Highschool at 7pm.