The organisation provides thousands of meals each week for free to those living on the street and on the poverty line at serious risk of homelessness. The outstanding volunteers receiving awards are:
- Ms Candi Kelly: Candi has done an exceptional job, getting the organisation's website up and going, their social marketing up and going and enthusiastically supporting Community Friends
- Mr Barny Barnhill: Barny has become a Director of Community Friends and has spent many hours at least twice a week collecting food for Community Friends and distributing it.
- Ms Julie Barnhill: Julie (like her husband Barny) spends many hours several times a week, collecting and distributing food to people in need.
- Mr Andrew Grace: Andrew not only collects food weekly for Community Friends but he also does Community Friends Accounting Bookwork.
- Mr Noel Murray: Noel has been collecting food and distributing it several times a week for Community Friends. He has worked tirelessly to support the homeless and disadvantaged within the West End region. He has been doing this for about 7 years.
- Mr Carl Mcalevey: Carl spends a couple of days a week collecting food and distributing it for Community Friends. He has worked tirelessly to support the homeless and disadvantaged within the West End region.
- Mr Rodger Graf (Creative Cuisine): Rodger has been supporting Community Friends for 10 years through donations and other support.
- Mr Bernard Goodwin: He has worked tirelessly to support the homeless and disadvantaged within the West End region. He is a Director of Community Friends.