The Powering Communities Program provides our electorate with $67,700 to fund small projects to assist not-for-profit community organisations improve their energy efficient practices and lower their energy bills.
The program will assist organisations to:
- upgrade equipment to reduce energy consumption
- undertake energy management activities and assessments, such as energy systems assessments and feasibility studies
- invest in energy monitoring and management systems
- invest in on-site renewable energy and solar-connected batteries.
The grant amount will be up to 100% of eligible project expenditure. Grants will be between $5,000 and $12,000. Organisations must fund any expenditure over the grant amount they are awarded. Projects should be completed by 30 June 2022.
As the Federal Member of Parliament, Terri will identify potential projects through this expression of interest process, and will then invite formal applications. Application is by Terri's invitation only. If you would like your organisation to be considered, you need to follow just two easy steps:
1. have the primary contact person for the potential project fill out the form below, and
2. email a photograph or short video that best represents the potential project and/or the organisation to Terri at [email protected].
Expressions of interest are due to Terri by 5pm Sunday 20 June 2021.
You can find out more about these grants, including the eligibility guidelines below, please read these guidelines before expressing your interest:
Are you ready to express your interest?
Just (1) fill in this simple form to express your interest and let Terri know about your organisation's potential project, and (2) email Terri a photo or video that represents your organisation or the project.