The Volunteer Grants Program for 2021 provides our electorate with $132,450 to support the work of local community organisations by enabling the inclusion of vulnerable people and promoting awareness to increase participation in volunteering.
Grants of between $1,000 and $5,000 are available to help our community organisations to support the efforts of Australia's volunteers. The grants can be used to buy small equipment for volunteers or for the reimbursement of volunteer fuel, transport or training costs. Funding is also available for promoting awareness and increasing participation in volunteering opportunities.
As the Federal Member of Parliament, Terri will identify potential project through this expression of interest process, and will then invite formal applications. Application is by Terri's invitation only.
To be eligible to apply for a grant, a community organisation must:
- be a legal entity, or have an organisation who is a legal entity that can apply on behalf of the organisation as an auspicing body
- be an Australian not-for-profit organisation
- utilise volunteers, with volunteers making up at least 40 per cent of the organisation's staff
- have an ABN (or provide a Statement by Supplier Form)
If you would like your organisation to be considered, you need to follow two easy steps:
- have the primary contact person for the potential project fill out the form below; and
- email a photograph or short video that best represents the potential project and/or the organisation to Terri at [email protected]
Expressions of interest are due to Terri by 5.00pm, Sunday 18 April 2021.
Are you ready to express your interest?
Just (1) fill in this simple form below to express your interest and let Terri know about your organisation's project, and (2) email a photo or video that represents the proposal or your organisation.